EUN Partnership aisbl (hereinafter called European Schoolnet) is developing this platform, which is subject to the Terms of service set-out below.
This platform is developed as part of:
- The MENTEP project (Grant agreement: 2014 – 3537 / 001 – 001: a 39 months project funded by the Erasmus+ programme (KA3), coordinated by European Schoolnet)
European Schoolnet is based in Brussels, Belgium and, as such, Belgian laws apply to any use of the site.
European Schoolnet takes the protection of your privacy seriously. We exclusively collect, store and retain our users' personal data to provide the best possible service and treat this data with the utmost care. In this statement, we explain which data we collect, why we do this, how we collect and store it and how users of the platform may exercise their rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection regulation (GDPR). Such processing is based on your consent in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
1. What Personal Data do we collect via the TET-SAT platform?
When you register on the TET-SAT platform, you become a user of the TET-SAT platform.
To best serve our users, the TET-SAT requires users of the community to submit the following information as a part of the Registration process and Profiles management, such as:
- First name, Last name, Email address, Country, Language (obligatory)
- Region, Municipality, role of the user (teacher, policy maker etc.), type of school, years of teaching experience, subjects taught (voluntary)
2. Who do we share your data with and whom
European Schoolnet can access your personal data insofar as this is necessary:
- to respond to you and to provide the service you require (e.g. to help re-set passwords)
European Schoolnet and authorized people from national Ministries of Education of related national authorities will have access via a dashboard to:
- fully anonymous aggregated data from the TET-SAT results for monitoring, evaluation and research purposes
We will use only your personal data on the basis of your consent as expressed in this document.
3. How long do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored by European Schoolnet in a form allowing identification for three years after the last use of the MENTEP platform.
In addition, you may contact us to terminate your accounts, which will result in the deletion of the personal data that you have provided during registration. You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beyond this period, your data won't be retained except in an anonymised form, or insofar as required:
- to show that we've performed the activities in accordance with applicable laws and the EU's audit regulations
- for research purposes and publication
4. Site security
The TET-SAT platform has been implemented and continues to maintain appropriate state-of-the-art technical and management measures to keep your personal information secure and safe from loss, damage, corruption or deletion.
6. Contacting European Schoolnet
For any questions related to the TET-SAT platform, you can contact us:
Data controller: email@example.com
Data controller/ internal auditor
EUN Partnership aisbl
Rue de Trèves 61
+32 2 790 75 75
You can also contact us in order to exercise your right to access, rectify and, as the case may be, erase, any personal data relating to you, or restrict the processing of your personal data, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note that we may ask you to provide proof of identity (such as a copy of your ID card or passport) before we can comply with your request. Whenever we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
7. Making an Official Complaint
If you feel that we have infringed your data protection rights, you may make an official complaint to the data protection authorities in your country or to the Belgian Data Protection Authorities at the following address:
Belgian Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35