Here you can find all project outputs, in particular the reports summarizing the MENTEP research results, all public deliverables and brochures. They provide an interesting insight for policy-makers, teachers and anyone interested in the impact of online self-assessment on teachers' technology-enhanced teaching competence.
In this short brochure, you find the MENTEP policy experimentation research method & results at a glance.
Finally, TET-SAT as one key output of the project is available here. Upon request, it is also available as an OER.
- D2.1 Literature Review (pdf)
- D5.1 Evaluation Report (pdf)
- D5.3 Final Executive Report (pdf)
- D5.3 Final Executive Report_Global SE (pdf)
- D6.1 Certification of Teachers' Digital Competence - Current Approaches and Future Opportunities (pdf)
- D7.1.1 MOOC 1, 2 and 3 Report (pdf)
- D7.1.2 MOOC 4 Report (pdf)
Do you want to know more about the research results in the light of the national context of the 11 field trial countries? Check out the 11 workshop reports below.
Learn more about the 3 MENTEP Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) here.
Learn more about the MENTEP project by watching this video!
Why is the online self-assessment tool TET-SAT interesting for teachers? Watch this video!
Curious to see how teachers can use the new self-assessment tool? Check out the following video!
Policy makers learn all about the TET-SAT tool in the video below!